1. Name, Location, and Professional title or occupation
Stone Creek Coffee, Milwaukee, WI
2. Is the design work for your business mainly sourced in house, or externally?
Our design work is done entirely in-house.
3. Do you feel like the design captures the voice of your brand? Please explain
Yes. One of the things we like to push is “serious play.” We work hard, but we also play
hard and we want our design to reflect that.
4. Do you think your business fits into the community of Milwaukee, and how so?
Yes. We are Milwaukee born & bred. We wouldn’t be here if the community didn’t
5. How do you think your business stands out among others?
Our motto is we are coffee geeks, who never stop learning, creating remarkable care. I
believe this sets apart because we dive deep into everything we do, we are constantly
finding new and better ways to serve our customers. It is important to us to provide
services that aren’t just okay or nice, but truly remarkable - where people can’t help but
comment on how well they were taken care of.
6. Do you think the identity design has anything to do with the popularity/success of the
business, and if so, why?
I do. We have gone through several changes with our identity design, all to find the right
fit that matches our brand statement and goals. I think our current identity resonates with
customers because of it’s fun and playful nature.